Re: [MV] .50 = DD? was: [MV] Ammo Cans and Fifties

From: Jon Shoop (shoop19@brick.net)
Date: Sun Dec 05 2004 - 13:13:12 PST

No imports on MGs by individuals...period. Importers can bring in only MGs
that are suitable for use by Military or Law Enforcement.

May 19, 1986, the Congress passed into law the banning of any future
registration of Transferable Machine Guns. What is in the market right now
is it.....The demand increases every year and the supply stays the
same.....resulting increased prices.

Like Sherman tanks......only so many out there......so look at the prices
today from 10 years ago....way up! Never thought a Chaffee would bring over
100K.....but...it happened.

Jon

Jon