Deuces on GL

From: Sean Nichols (Sean.Nichols@xilinx.com)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 14:59:48 PST

Greetings All,

I'm not wanting to start a debate here, just looking for a ballpark
figure from those of you that have 'been there, done that' with GL.

What would you say the "average" final selling price for a "decent, more
than likely runs" M35 on GL that would be geographically located
anywhere... oh, say Colorado to the West Coast?

I'm trying to settle a difference of opinion on prices of M35s on GL,
and of course, there are no deuce auctions ending for another couple of
weeks.

Just looking for general estimates... Anybody got any ideas?

And no, I don't think the A3 deuce in Florida is a fair comparison :)

Thanks much!

Sean Nichols
'42 IHC FFN-3 Crash Truck
'71 AMG M35A2