APC for sale

From: Jack (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Mon Dec 06 2004 - 14:01:07 PST

I normally don't do this, but this is such a neat
vehicle I thought I would give you guys a heads up
notice first.

We just this hour received a really nice "Sarie" (with
turret) for sale in desert storm color. Looks like
its in good overall shape and 99% complete with some
kit located in USA.

Owner says it is and runs just fine no problems.
Rubber looks to me like 70-80%. Might need some TLC,
bout it. Owner doesn't know much about Saracens or
MVs, he bought it as part of an advertising gimick and
now he just wants to move it!

We've scheduled to post this "APC" on milveh.com not
later than 1800 hrs pst today. If you are interested
I suggest you get over there and check it out.

Don't ask me for more details, everything we know
about it will all be up with photos soon...at
milveh.com