[MV] Civilian Built MV

From: Kenny Reed (kreed@pintoeng.com)
Date: Tue Dec 07 2004 - 18:32:00 PST

Now y do you have to take the "person who comes up with this CRAP!!!!" out
and throw him away. He gave his opinion on a matter that is about a
get on here and here about 6.2, 6.5 and even some 6.5 turbo engine in trucks
that are blown up or not running right etc. All the time doesn't mean that
every engine is going to fail. It depends on how it was treated. Some
engines can last 5000 miles and die and then angain another can last 225,000
without a single bit of trouble. I have heard nothing really good about the
chevy diesel engines. no matter what displacement it is. I have heard of
the ford 7.3 lasting up to 450,000 without any problems. then again some
lasting only 45,000 miles and going south. and the same goes for the
cummins engines. Actually that goes for all engines no matter what fuel
they run off of. You have your ideas and others that theirs so don't bash
them for thinking differently than you.
Kenny Reed
1968 M35A2 W/W, Whistler