Re: [MV] Home from Ted's Trucks-n-stuff

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 04:49:06 PST

Ryan Gill wrote:

> Well, I finally drove the 5 Ton home that Ted
> Hil's sold me last may.

Ryan,
   You are a lucky man that your wife will 'allow'
a second concrete drive for parking etc. My wife wants me to find a
vacant lot 'somewhere' other than our home with an 'apartment'
so I can be 'there' with my trucks. That way she won't see them
and etc. etc. I said sure and the neighbor ladys that like my trucks can
come over 'there' and help me work on them.(She wasn't smiling)
Oh well, after 35 years, what's a guy to do???
terry lane