Re: [MV] ebay....more tricks.

From: JoeYoungInc@aol.com
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 04:13:23 PST

I know this subject is kind of off topic (mv restoration)
but since many of us buy parts through eBay, I'll give an
account of one of my experiences: I purchased and received
a DVD (dog training, not MV related) from a Canadian dealer.
It would not play, so I e-mailed the dealer and my mail
bounced. I left several voice messages, but did not get a
return call, so I contacted PayPal. They could/would not help.
so I informed them that I would use my credit card on future
purchases and have at least some protection. As it turned
out, the DVD's format was not compatible with my player, so
we burned it into a DVD-R and all is well.
Joe Young