Re: [MV] Civilian Built MV

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Fri Dec 10 2004 - 18:09:03 PST

----- Original Message -----
From: "m35products" <m35prod@optonline.net>

> Start here: (Do not open the link until you have read the description)
>
> costs less than $20,000.
>
> Street legal.
>
> Quantity discounts available. We deliver to any location. How many
shall
> we put you down for, General?
>
> http://www.sprucemtsurplus.com/LinkPages/m35/jatonka/jatonka2.jpg
>
> A P Bloom, authorized dealer.
> www.M35products.com

Well thanks a lot MR. Bloom :-) I had just decided to NOT take the extra
M35 I have that has been singled out and turn it into what you have posted a
picture of. But now after reading your obviously partial description of
this beast I find myself with the over whelming desire to brake out the
cutting torch and drill and play Dr. Frankenstein. I have all the parts I
need and am a skilled truck repair man. I even have four 10.00 by 20 tires
mounted on those slightly offset wheels. I think it is destiny. I must
succumb to fate.

Having said all of the above rhetoric, just how much could one resale such a
truck for. I find it important to research that sort of thing before
cutting up a perfectly good anything. I guess I have my holiday planned out
now.

Joe Trapp