Re: [MV] Women - MV hobby

From: Squirt_Truck (squirt_truck@yahoo.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 14:07:43 PST

Gee,
It seems that I have a totally dofferent sort of
problem with the female in the house...
We have had OD vehicles for well over 20 years, when I
decided to sell "Big Green" (name given by wife to the
2-1/2 ton) her only comment was that the new truck
either had to have a winch or be sure and get on to go
on it.
Gee, and I thought she was just making additional work

Well, Squirt_Truck is here and yep got the winch
installed and operationl. Shish, what we will do to
make our women happy

Squirt_Truck(er)