Re: [MV] Women - MV hobby

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 10:43:55 PST

Well, I had to get mine this special quarter horse
she's been eyeing, also had to get a new fancy saddle
to go with the new horse (she has five other saddles,
but none of em nice enough for this animal) and I had
to build a new metal roof over one of her favorite
corals and that entitled me to get (1) MV, uh, that is
IF I had any money left.

What I got with my puny spare change was this kinda
junky lookin MUTT and I was lucky to get that! How do
they do it to us and so regularly too? lol When they
say collecting MV's is an expensive hobby, they don't
know the half of it!

The good part is she likes her girlfriends at the
overnight MV events we go too to she doesn't have any
problem going. They talk dogs and horses while we
talk MV's over a beer and then it all seems pretty
fair at that point.