Re: [MV] ebay..Mail Fraud

From: Santoken (santoken@bright.net)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 19:42:38 PST

That's all you charge?!?!? It normally takes a good 12-pack to get me
killing.

Actually, it's been awhile since I was really stung on ebay. BTW, don't
buy anything from a seller named 'justdeals.com'

The product I bought didn't work when i got it. It was cheap, but they
have really horrible customer service. Yeah, I could return it, but I
had to pay the shipping, all they would refund was the original winning
price, not the original shipping. And, they would charge a 15% restock.
  Basically, I would have had to pay for them to take the item back.
And, their customer service is horrible.

Kent