RE: [MV] Fun with my new 5 ton.

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Dec 11 2004 - 22:30:22 PST

Flat tire on the rear duals? unless you have a real load on the truck it's
not a problem I've driven M35s up to a hundred miles with no load and a
flat on the rear. If you are a cautious type drive it a few miles and feel
the tire, no heat, no problem. If you think it was just a nail, try a 4.99
can of Pennzoil Fix-A-Flat yeah I know you have tubes I didn't believe it
either till I tried it. All four of my jeep tires has some in them and one
on the wrecker. None of this might apply if you are working the truck but
until you do it's a cheap fix. If you do decide to fix it by all means take
it to a pro, last one I had fixed was 50.00 up from 35.00 the year before.
New tube, new flap and breakdown. Wayne