Re: [MV] Fun with my new 5 ton.

From: Squirt_Truck (squirt_truck@yahoo.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 05:48:33 PST

Now you know the problem with the spare tire system on
those trucks.....
There is an upgrade that has a little winch for
pulling the tire up and lowering the other. I will
see if I can get you a picture of it. But if you have
a small manual winch then the mocification you refered
to will be just fine, use GOOD "U" bolts...
 Try going to 80 in the fronts, that makes it better
on tires.

They are great fun....

Squirt_Truck