Re: [MV] Fun with my new 5 ton.

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 08:31:13 PST

I seen a tube pulled inside (but ruin a 11x20 ? Just how long did you run it
with a tube pulled in ?) when you drive a single flat but never with a dual
without a load (keyword NO LOAD). If you were off road and in 6x6 you might
cause the flat to slip on the rim and pull the tube in but driving down the
highway or going around the corner to the tire store it not going to
happen(there are exception to everything and I'm sure someone can find a way
to do it). But if you feel comfortably changing a 5t tire side of the road
or Interstate go for it. Mine was just a suggestion and by no means a "Law"
As with everything, practice common sense depending on your circumstances.
Wayne