Electronic TM Question

From: Dan Maguire (dmaguire@mchsi.com)
Date: Sun Dec 12 2004 - 10:23:06 PST

Greetings all,

I decided sometime back that it would be good to put an electronic
collection of relavent TM, TBs, and LOs for my vehicles on an old junk
laptop to have it with me when on the road. I now have 20+. Some are
specific to my vehicles and some are general topics like Principles of
Automotive Vehicles, Pneumatic Tires and Tubes, Lead-Acid Batteries, etc.

I am looking for copies of TM 9-1711 (White 160AX engine) and TM 9-333
(Trailer, Ammunition M10) in PDF format. Anyone out there got those or
know where they could be had?

Thanks,
Dan
Auburn, IN