[MV] deuce tire changing, the FIeld method

From: everette (194cbteng@bellsouth.net)
Date: Tue Dec 14 2004 - 08:14:12 PST

May I share this -- deuce needed tires removed, tools available, correct
size socket 3/4 drive extension and breakover bar, 7 foot cheater bar, man
over 300 pounds stood on cheater bar - no movement, man about 200 joined on
bar, bounced up and down, nut came loose, dumped fellows on their butts,
phone call to man with BIG - 1" drive impact - Large compressor, spun them
off like they were finger tight - ended tire changing career for me.

Everette