Re: [MV] missing post

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Thu Dec 16 2004 - 05:10:44 PST

Give up on Skylee !!! Never!!! Arthur, if you are out there cover your eyes
so that you may not read this Blasphemy. Missing post, delay mail, days of
no posts, post that appear from nowhere, archives that are missing and never
to been seen again, are all things we have grown to accept and love. Like
our deuces(or in your case Fred Battleships) it may have a few problems but
doesn't that just adds to allure and mystical magic of it all. In case you
missed it I vote No. Wayne