Re: [MV] missing post

From: Steve Grammont (islander@midmaine.com)
Date: Wed Dec 15 2004 - 08:19:24 PST

Hi Chuck,

Just so you don't feel singled out, I have this happen to me quite
frequently as well. It isn't my SPAM filters either since everything
posted to this list is on my "white list". I don't know if there is a
way to view posts online somewhere. A long time ago this was possible
IIRC, but I don't know if that is still the case or how to do it.

Steve