Re: [MV] Battery Tenders; tips?

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Fri Dec 17 2004 - 13:00:31 PST

Must be getting cold...going to -5F tonight here in New Hampsta

Great subject...with great responses.

Question....12 Volt Truck with 2 - 12 volt batteries in parallel. Can I
use 1 12 volt Solargizer to maintain the system or do I need 1 per battery.

Their website does not address this....

Bill

1942 Chevy 125 Crash Truck from Dow AAFB
1944 Chevy 325 Crash
1942 Chevy 325 Fire Truck from Bradley Field
1942 WC-54 Ambulance
1944 M29C Weasel
1945 CCKW 353 A2 Airborne
1942 M-10 Ammo Trailer
194? Steel Ben Hur
194? Wood Ben Hur
194? Henry Spen USMC Water Trailer
1951 M-100 Dunbar & Kapple
Member MVPA, MVMVC
www.armyfiretrucks.com

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.