Re: [MV] The future: In armour/camo

From: m35products (m35prod@optonline.net)
Date: Sun Dec 19 2004 - 07:28:54 PST

I stand by my remarks. A civil servant...YOUR civil servant, I might add,
has exhibited one of the more common mistakes in our language. It is a
transgression that signals a lack of education, and lack of attention to
detail. We want to win this and other wars. It will not be won by people
making mistakes, whether they are small or large ones. If Sgt. Lorie Jewell
doesn't know how to spell, maybe she should go back to get her GDE. (I
suppose she "could of axed" somebody) If Eric can't spell, (or pronounce
correctly) fire him. If the Army News Service has hired people who can't
spell, fire them, too. There are lots of people in forward positions who
would love these cushy jobs, and who would be qualified for them, I'm sure.

apb

"Please don't get me started...you know how I get."