Re: [MV] Was slantback Rear Curtain Mod

From: Bruce C. Beattie (bruce@eecs.berkeley.edu)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 09:07:18 PST

Don't know for sure, but I remember my father constantly cursing
about the rust and how everone was always having to buy new
cars all the time when they didn't have the money for them.
I was there from when I was 5 up until 14 so bear in mind this is
from a kid's perspective.

Also, remember that Cuba is a very large island and this plays a
significant role in how the salt air is distributed.

Bruce