RE: [MV] Another Stupid Mistake

From: Wayne Harris (papercu@hotmail.com)
Date: Mon Dec 20 2004 - 14:58:33 PST

Hi Ken You ever heard of "one of those Days" don't look but I think you just
had one but I may be able to help. If by RR you mean as standing behind the
trailer looking forward, no problem I have one on my parts M447 that I had
to drag off of the bombing range. BTY if you all think it hard to get a
duce hauled just try and get a wrecker to move a trailer that been used for
target practice and has good size chunks of it missing but that another
story. But if you need the other side no can do. There is a place close by
that rebuilts those trailer from the tires up for the military and could
built you one but I would hate to see the bill. Wayne