M151 TOW Kit + 5 spent tubes

From: mark witham (m151tx@yahoo.com)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 04:18:29 PST

I have about 70% + of a M151 TOW installation kit , 5
spent tubes (two already media blasted ready for
painting) and some other misc parts.

There are no pieces of the system itself with the
exception of the special MGS battery and its bracket
plus some battery / coolant storage boxes.

It took me 5 years to get the pieces to finish my TOW
151, and this pile of parts would put you well ahead
of the game.

I would be willing to trade or sell as one lot. I will
not break up the package. I have pics available for
anyone interested, but please no tire kickers, this is
a tough restoration to complete, but well worth the
effort.

Email me a m151tx@yahoo.com if you want the pics.

All the best. Merry Xmas

Mark Witham