Need a part truck CUCV in South West

From: Dan Parmley Jr. (artillerydan@cox.net)
Date: Wed Dec 22 2004 - 21:42:59 PST

Hello, all!

I have a M1028A1 that has had most everything in the cab robbed for
another truck. Also some stuff under the hood. So I am looking for a
M1008 or M1009 that is beat or wrecked that I can get all the little
parts this is missing off of. I would just assume buy a whole truck
(does not even need axles) as there is to many little things to buy one
at a time.

Tactical Vehicle Depot
Dan Parmley Jr.
5045 S. 33rd St.
Phoenix, AZ 85040
artillerydan@cox.net
www.mvdataplates.com

Always looking for old US artillery. Parts, pieces, whole guns what
ever. Finders fee paid for guns that are purchased.