Re: [MV] Heading for the scales

From: James Shanks (n1vbn@arrl.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 02:34:46 PST

Frank,

         The Trooper musta had a bad day because if you read the regs it
also requires a spare headlight bulb as well. I got pulled over by DOT here
in NH in July about a burned out headlight It was working on my pretrip (
He asked) I immediately grabbed my spare bulb flipped the hood and replaced
the bulb. He then stated he was going to have to write me for no spare bulb
for the headlights, he just smiled when I produced another spare bulb. I
carry two of everything electrical fuses and bulbs.

Jim

James Shanks
n1vbn@arrl.net
1985 M1009