Another year on the MV list

From: Ron (rojoha@adelphia.net)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 15:37:06 PST

To All list members:
    With Christmas just hours away, I wish to take this time to send my
warmest regards to all of you, regardless of religious beliefs or political
affiliations (or lack there of), and hope we will all be here again next
year at this same time to wish each other another year of happiness.
    While we all have varying opinions on what is going on in the world and
particularily on this list, we continuously find we have a common interest
and bond in honoring, preserving and restoring HMVs.
    And let us not forget the reason for which these vehicles were designed
and served... the Men of ALL nations who have answered the call of their
nations governments to bear arms in defense of a just cause. They served
under many flags, under hardships and despicable conditions far from thier
loved ones, because it had to be done.
    In that spirit, I offer the following link sent to me today from a
retired USAF officer. It honors the men of the US Armed Forces serving all
over the world in particular, but the insignias could be of any countries
Soldiers, Sailors, Marines or Airmen serving far from home at this special
time of year, because of a job that needs to be done. Please keep them in
your thoughts always, for they fight, and die, so that we can do what we do,
when we want, under the concept of a word, FREEDOM.....

      http://www.soldierworks.com/191/untilthen.swf

Merry Christmas to all, (how un PC is that? I DON'T CARE!!!)
Ron