RE: [MV] M170

From: Horrocks, Aaron (ACHb@pge.com)
Date: Thu Dec 23 2004 - 15:47:47 PST

Now that finals are over and I have some free time again, I'm going to put a computer system in the garage. This will eliminate a lot of grease tracked into the house and semi-gloss OD on the walls (oops). With a computer in the garage, I can view manuals on CD (if I had a manual on CD... Where can I buy one?), check out picture archives I took so I can put things back together correctly, and heck even play music over the 100-baseT home network. Having a PC in the garage to aid working on and MV or any vehicle can be quite a convenience. What better use could a Pentium 133 with a 15" monitor do?

Why NOT put a PC in the garage? Most of us techies have 3 or 4 older systems laying around that would be fine for such uses. Heck I've given away 3 computers in the last 5 years. As soon as I fix my home PC, answer 100+ emails, a dozen phone calls, and pay my bills & memberships I'll be right back there working on my M38A1... In a 21st century garage!

Have a merry Christmas, and a happy new year!

Aaron Horrocks
ARG, CAA, Mopar Alley, & MVCC Member
1952 M38A1
1970 Plymouth