Re: [MV] M105a2 hubs the same as M35 hubs?

From: John Souza (John.Souza@ci.fresno.ca.us)
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 13:30:57 PST

Okay,

and what was the answer?

John Souza
MVPA #2697
Fresno, CA

>>> Bob Ternes <racecadet@yahoo.com> 12/28/04 1:07:20 PM >>>
Ok, I seem to have just answered my own question
with a google image search.

Next question - anyone have a Towbar they want to
sell or even the pintle eye (a/k/a lunette eye)
that they'd ship off for cheap? I made one from
some nš6 bar I heated up and bent as a temp
solution but I'd like a real one for later.

Cheers
Bob