Transfer Pump & Suspension FS

From: Recovry4x4@aol.com
Date: Tue Dec 28 2004 - 13:34:31 PST

Hey gang, I ended up with a fuel transfer pump. It's 28V and has a NATO slave
plug to be powered off of a truck. This one has camlock connections in 1
1/2". Don't know much about this but it looks decent and I can't see any reason
why it wouldn't pump water too. Supposedly 1 1/2 HP explosionproof motor on it.
These are the TMs relating to it.
TM 5-4930-230-23P
TM 10-4930-236-13&P
TM 5-4930-230-23P
TM 10-4930-236-13&P
Anybody want this at $75 plus shipping? Weighs in at about 115# i'm guessing.
Either Colemans or Saturn has these at about $275. I still have the M146 Semi
trailer rear suspension too. The springs and spring hangars would be perfect
for a singe screw 5 Ton conversion. This will go to the scrapper soon too.
Take $100 for this.