info on M-416 type trailers and their variants

From: Mike Davidsen (mike@aspirationsoftware.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 09:48:07 PST

Hey - got a question about 1/4-ton trailers. I regularly see all sorts
of -416 type trailers for sale, was wondering how many different types
of 1/4-ton trailer variants came out of the -416. I know there was a
cable spool trailer, I have heard of flatbeds, ammo trailers, water tank
trailers, a radio equipment variant. Anyone have info on these
variants? Pictures or links to pictures would greatly help. Thanks,

Mike Davidsen
mike_davidsen@yahoo.com
1964 M-416 1/4-ton trailer