Re: [MV] Cattle cars

From: djslager@mail.icongrp.com
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 09:05:53 PST

Apb, List, In 1964 the cattle cars were pulled by deuce tractors. I
remember in the first months of 1965 the Army got brand new 1800 series OD
color IH single screw gas V8- 5 speed ,2 speed axle tractors. They were nice
trucks for the times. Those were the days my friends, good times for all..
Doug Slager