OT - tsunami - OT

From: Ghille (ghille@wcc.net)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 20:17:10 PST

I would like to thank everyone for posting these informative tidbits about
the tsunami on the military vehicle mailing list. I don't get this kind of
information on TV, radio, or even hear everyone at work talking about it. I
would especially like to thank everyone for adding their political opinions
on the topic. After all, the tragedy in natural disasters is all about how
much they cost and who contributed the most for relief. It has nothing to
do with loss of human life.
Coby