Re: [MV] 32nd Annual East Coast Rally---not far away

From: GOTaM35 (GOTaM35@joetrapp.com)
Date: Thu Dec 30 2004 - 20:24:17 PST

I just posted a note on the NCMVPA's forums web page. Any one that might
want to "camp" near us Southern gentlemen can spy on our plans or actually
be a part of them. I wont clutter the "list" with all the details of our
travels and sleeping arangments but for those interested we can post on the
forums. I hope everyone can make it this year. I look forward to it all
year but then again I don't get out much.

http://www.ncmvpa.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=376

Joe Trapp