Re: [MV] Heading for the scales, now open...

From: Mike (michael@tsixroads.com)
Date: Fri Dec 31 2004 - 16:53:07 PST

I'll continue on my way until chased down, then ask my list of questions I
have written down and haven't been able to get an answer to.

I'm not commercial so hopefully they won't lock me up.

Sonny

That would be the worst time possible for you to get the answer to your questions. That will be the time to say Yes Sir and No Sir and to answer THEIR questions with short and to the point answers. You don't want to give them any ideas for other things they can charge you with.

I don't think I am commercial and don't plan to stop at any scales either.

Mike
Tishomingo, MS