Re: [MV] 12 volt + ground back to - ground system

From: Steve & Jeannie Keith (cckw@comcast.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 15:15:58 PST

To reverse the rotation of a DC motor with an electric field, you
have to reverse the connections to the electric field.

A DC motor with a permanent magnet goes the opposite way
when you reverse the input polarity.

Minor rewiring other than the charging system. You may need to
do something with the electric fuel gauge.

Steve AKA Dr Deuce