Re: [MV] *** SPAM *** Re: [MV] CCKW generator not working....any quick fix tricks ?

From: Larry Tighe (larryradio@worldnet.att.net)
Date: Sat Jan 01 2005 - 19:38:15 PST

Historically, I remember cars had generators. Thence came the AC
"generator" that created alternting current and was internally or externally
(Leece Neville police systems) rectified and was called what it is...an
alternator...alternating current creator.

Todays alternators make Alternating Current (3 phase) and rectify and
regulate that rectified output....ain't this so? Vehciles don't come with
generators anymore....right?

Lar

Lar