CUCV parts question

From: Stephen L Dussetschleger (dussetschleger@juno.com)
Date: Sun Jan 02 2005 - 14:45:30 PST

  Aware that 99% of the parts off of my M1028 are identical to civvy,
but......
  I cannont locate my scavenged light switches. These are the two
switches on the left side of the dash that control whether or not you
using service light or blackouts.
  I don't believe I will find these other than through a vendor or
someone scrapping out a mil-truck. SO..
  Anybody got any leads on where I can purchase a pair ?
Book says I am looking for item #'s 36 & 37
#36 is Part #14072358
& #37 is 14072339
  Should I even give the Chevy dealer or LMC a try on these ? Or will I
just invite trouble by asking them ?
Steve