Re: [MV] Generators

From: Fred Martin (mung@in-touch.net)
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 07:30:53 PST

You know, speaking of generators, here in the midwest (southern Ohio
area) after that spell of weather we had (with some people just getting
their electric turned on yesterday after going down on Christmas eve
morning)...the market probably won't ever be better to sell them....you
might want to wait till their tempers settle down some though...lifes
experiences tell us not to fool with a man's wife,castle, (good piece of
flint) (my addition) and you better add electricity to that list. They
get madder than 7734 after a couple of days without it. Fred Martin