Re: [MV] MVs and Scales & flippin'

From: JoeYoungInc@aol.com
Date: Mon Jan 03 2005 - 10:12:49 PST

Bill,
Might be a little different around here (South Jersey).
Me and my girlfriend were on my Harley chopper coming
across the Delaware Memorial Bridge, into NJ. A NJ State
Trooper rode alongside us in another lane. I was a little
buzzed at the time and tried to be really straight. No
problem, he didn't pull us over, but a few days later I
was talking to a friend who is a NJ Trooper. He remarked
that I looked "dirty" coming across the bridge. Darn, I
said, that was you? "Yep, and if anything, you should have
flipped me the bird instead of looking so dirty."
Joe Young