Re: [MV] Mid-Where ?

From: Sonny Heath (sonny@defuniak.com)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 17:07:25 PST

Speaking of lube service units, I bought one from GL a month or so ago and
the description talked about a gasoline engine and a 25 CFM compressor, etc
and when I picked it up in Cherry Point, NC there was no engine or
compressor in it. Do I have a right to complain to GL and if so, whataya
think they would do?

Sonny