Re: [MV] Mid-Where ?

From: Chris Brunner (cjbrunner@optonline.net)
Date: Tue Jan 04 2005 - 23:08:08 PST

On the note of the Visa card, you can dispute the charges with your card
company - they will hold off paying GL until you let the charge through.

About the lube unit - it sounds like someone scalped it after GL had
inventoried the unit for sale. I'd complain - it's false advertising,
you bought it under the pretense of a gas engine and compressor -
although, did you go and check the unit before purchase?