Ikes Surplus is A+ IMHO

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 09:28:42 PST

Aha, just as I suggested, he was on vacation! lol

Coincidentally, a similiar thing happened to us at
milveh.com about a week ago and just like Jim we did
exactly what he did, we sent the product out without
being paid.

In fact we've done this 3 times to my recollection.
If the customer says they sent it, we believe the
customer. Unless its a huge order for mega
bucks...trust has its limits! lol

In one funny situation the customer contacted us and
said he found his payment in his pickup 4 months after
he swore he mailed it to us! lol Yes, we got paid on
that one.

Hey, everybody makes mistakes, just part of being
human. Bottom line here, all's well that ends well!
And one last thing, those good business people, they
always go the extra distance to make their customers
happy. I would use "Ikes Surplus" anytime because
that place "thinks" just like us! Customers 1st.

Hope you put a trace on the money order now.

--- Thomas M McHugh <tmmchugh@msn.com> wrote:

> Bob & Jim,
>
> If the Money Order was a US Postal Money Order, it
> can be replaced. There
> is a form to send for a replacement. It takes a
> little time to verify if it
> was cashed. If it was, the sender gets a copy of
> who cashed it. If it was
> not cashed, it is replaced with a duplicate.
>
> Tom McHugh, NJ
> 1952 M38A1
> M-416 Trailer
> MVPA, MTA
>

> Hi Bob...
>
> Thank you to everyone for answering on my behalf. I
> have been on a
> much needed extended vacation with my family, and it
> looks like a few....
so I will