Re: [MV] Convert Military manuals to .pdf

From: Mil-Veh Co. (milveh@sbcglobal.net)
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 09:39:33 PST

We do this all the time. In some cases we use a
flatbed scanner with reader software and then scan the
original manual. We reduce it all into a digital
format which then goes to the hard drive and later it
is converted into .pdf format which most folks can
read and burned onto a large CD with a custom lable.

Example: We sell CD's with virtually every manual
known to mankind for the M35 series. We sell them so
cheap its hardly worth your time to try to download it
all, even if you could. There's a lot to download and
without a highspeed connection, it takes forever..even
with it all those files take a long time. The last 3
went for $9 on ebay.

I'm working on doing the M151 in .pdf next. About
half way done.