Re: [MV] Dong Feng anyone?

From: JoeYoungInc@aol.com
Date: Wed Jan 05 2005 - 18:01:15 PST

There's a few things most Americans don't realize:
Our oil and gas prices are more costly due to China's demand.
Fueling China's demand for oil is the automobile. In the next 10 years, it is expected that the number of cars in China will increase fivefold to 100 million.

Industry in China gas created such a demand on electric,
they are building the word's largest hydroelectric plant.

Drive-in theaters are being built because more and more
Chinese now have cars.

There's a lot to this, just do a Google on China's
impact on America.

In the end, they will probably control us. I can't understand
why our government allowed the trade deficit to get so high.
Joe Young