Re: [MV] How to fix exhaust manifold cracks

From: ygmir (ygmir@onemain.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 17:20:09 PST

I used some of that putty, and, got some high temp "tape" as I recall,
"muffler tape" and wrapped it around and over the putty to hold it in place.
I'm guessing if anything came loose, the tape held it and carbon then filled
any gap.
At least, it worked for a long time on my old Ford pickup.......
Good luck,
Henry