Re: [MV] CHAIN SAW

From: Joe Foley (redmenaced@yahoo.com)
Date: Thu Jan 06 2005 - 19:16:58 PST

--- EUGENE PANTANO <TRUKS1@msn.com> wrote:

> Reminds me of the guy who went into the Hardware
> Store with his "chain
> saw".. He told the salesman that the saw he bought
> would not cut
> good...took an hour to get through an 11 inch
> log....
> The salesman looked at the saw --pulled the cord
> and started it .. The
> guy
> who brought it in ( who was from NY) said..--
> "What's that noise"??????
+++++++
'scuse me?

We have TREES here in NY. You might be interested to
know that the biggest money maker in ALL of NYS is
forest products,....... that includes all of the crap
from NYC figured in, too.

I have a portable sawmill and a Forestry degree from
the NYS Ranger School,..... well, Ok,..... I also have
 a sharp crosscut saw that I use often, too. I can
hit two Timberjacks with a rock from here.

Now, the lady at the DMV in Albany did laugh at me
when I told her that Allegany County was in NYS, she
told me it was in PA. She should be fired for that
one alone.

Joe