Re: [MV] M715 parts

From: ET Lance-Gómez (etlance@execpc.com)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 16:50:28 PST

As APB has written, Vintage Power Wagons and the below link can supply
part. AB Linn at ablinn@cbiinternet.com also has many NOS parts.

The mechanicals for an M715 are fairly easy to find and not overly
expensive. What is very difficult is body parts. If parts are damaged,
missing, or have rusted away, then it may be a fairly expensive
proposition to replace them.

I have not fully restored my M715, so I don't know all the trouble I may
get into. I bought it because the body was good and the mechanicals
excellent. I didn't want to learn with a basketcase.

Places to look for deterioration in the body are: rocker panels, cab
floor, hood. The first 2 rust out and the last can flex crack.

http://www.alfaheaven.com has a large number of parts, including body
parts. However, they are located in Aniwa, WI, not exactly the center
of the universe, if you are looking for large, heavy parts.
TED