Re: [MV] Ikes Surplus

From: Bruce Kalin (convoy@mtaofnj.us)
Date: Fri Jan 07 2005 - 16:58:45 PST

Sonny,

Someone, much more intelligent than you, or I, once said that, "If you
have nothing intelligent to say, just shut your mouth. It only makes you
appear dumber than you actually are."

I'm passing along those words to you - it appears you really need to
learn them. I've backed off of you in public for a while now - you
should have taken that as a peace offering.

Bruce