SEE/PARTS:

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 09:59:58 PST

List,
   Does anyone know if Chuck Church, of North Carolina, has made it home
from Iraq as of yet. He is doing his second tour of active duty over
there with the, 'SEE BEES'. I have some SEE/Unimog parts to get from him
when he returns.
   Does anyone else on the list have any Unimog/Freightliner SEE tractor
parts available? Axles, engines, wheels, transmissons, cab?
Anything SEE tracor for my rebuild project.
   I am also still looking for a set of metal bows for an 1986 M105A2
trailer.
Thanks,
terry lane