Squad Radio, PRC-128/accessories]

From: Terry Lane (tlane@mobynet.com)
Date: Sat Jan 08 2005 - 10:06:52 PST

 List,
     I am selling my (very clean like new) PRC-128 and accessories which
include the following:
 1-Magnavox battery charger that charges 5 batteries at once, on high or
low.
  2-vehicle mount/power supply, (OG-196/PRC)
  3 one extra good battery besides original.
  4. OD nylon case that radio is carried in
  5. PRC-128 radio with hi-band module and Hand mic,mod H-250U
     I am selling this on the radio net because I am angry at E-Bay
 and prefer to sell them here. I will post the amount, and the first
person according to date and (time on their post) that offer to purchase
will win. If I don't receive their 'Bank Check', then the next person in
line will be the winner, and so on.
     I have a pict. of the set to send to all interested buyers.
 Price is $1100. you pay shipping which will be around $40 UPS to any
spot in the USA, no overseas sales. This sale is due to hardship in the
family and I must sell to help my oldest son and his new baby, my
grandson.He is more important than this radio equipment. I might add
that Jim Karlow, has checked out this radio and it works perfectly.
 Good luck,
 terry lane
 Reedley, Ca.