Re: [MV]Ronzo...a couple of questions... Was McKees Rocks A.F. Specialized Depot...anybody heard of this place

From: Bill (bill@welovenh.com)
Date: Sun Jan 09 2005 - 15:09:51 PST

Greetings Ronzo,

Thanks for the TOP SECRET information about my new Clarktor. It is so
exciting having such a Clandestine type of Vehicle. Don't worry I won't
tell anyone.

You seem to be a very knowledgeable man about these types of issues so I
have a couple of questions if I may.

Shortly after your response I noticed that my next door neighbors, who I
thought were away in Florida for the Winter, had a new Camper delivered.
It is a beautiful van like vehicle. It looks like they got it with the
deluxe setup of Direct TV for their use while camping. It is a real
spiffy looking rig.

I have attached a link to the new Camper so you can see how nice it is.

http://www.tsa-orlando.com/MOBILE/IMAGES/Van2.jpg

My problem is is that it looks like the folks who left it for my
neighbors forgot to shut it off. It must have a huge fuel tank as it has
been running constantly for the last 8 days.

I really hate to call the people who left it as the license plates
indicate that the selling dealer must be in Washington DC.

Do you think I should go over and shut it off or should I just let it
run out of gas?

Any help you could give me would be greatly appreciated.

Live long and prosper!

Your friend,

Bill

--
..."A good plan executed violently today is better than a perfect plan
executed at some indefinite time in the future.  General George S.

Any ship can be a minesweeper . . . . once.